You wouldn’t get a plumber to dye your hair, so why are trying to do communications yourself? One word – outsource. My main services are listed here but if you’ve got a communications job, I can probably help.
I love words. I love using words to create dynamic and original content for businesses like yours. I don’t do boring. I don’t do predictable. I keep things fresh, dynamic and a little bit quirky. You can hire me to:
- Produce sponsored content to promote your products or services.
- Write editorials, profiles, feature articles and SEO blog posts as a guest or ghost writer.
- Review or rewrite the copy on your website and marketing materials.
- Write super shareable short-form social media copy.
- Translate technical or research-based reports into relatable and engaging copy.
- Prepare speeches and video scripts.
Working with CEOs and Board Directors over the last 10 years means I get the big picture stuff. I love working on multi-faceted communication projects that will help you achieve your business objectives. You can hire me to:
- Manage a project from research through to implementation and evaluation.
- Produce your Annual Report or Quality Account.
“Oh look, there’s a shiny new communications tool, let’s use it.” Stop, press the rewind button. You shouldn’t be doing anything unless it’s backed by a solid strategy. I can help you define your objectives, key messages and audience as well as determine the best methods for engagement and evaluation. You can hire me to:
- Develop a communications strategy or framework for your business or to support a specific project.
- Prepare key messages to ensure everyone in your business is “singing from the same songbook”.
Social media management (not currently taking any new clients)
When things are busy, your social channels can get neglected. I can help ensure your social media platforms are filled with visually appealing, on brand and shareable content. You can hire me to:
- Develop a social media strategy for your business.
- Handle ongoing social media management including content development, posting at peak times, authentic engagement and a monthly analytics report.
- Devise and manage influencer outreach campaigns.
- Give your socials a ‘health check’ and offer advice on how they can be improved.